Monday, April 5, 2010

My Bored Life

5.April.2010
Today i am not going to use my mother tongue language,
cause i wanna have some improvement on my English.
Well,
I am not pro on that,
so don't ever laugh me if i make a mistake or grammatical error.
To be honest,
I am not happy recently due to something,
but it's ok for me,
I will be fine soon.
Seriously,
Although I have a lot of friends,
but I really found that I don't have a heart to heart talk's friend,
How pity am I?
******
This week is the last week in this short sem,
Assignment,Practical test,Lab test and Presentation,
all of these things have to finish in this week.
I have no mood to prepare for it,
how am i going to solve all this?
I also don't know.
Some more,
my final is just around the corner,
but this sem only have one subject,
plus the stupid resit subject,
I have to sit until 22 of April.
I am so tension!
******
Recently,
I have no time and mood to exercise.
I could even feel myself become weaker.
Perhaps,
Sick is no big deal for me,
I only hope all the matters that we met,
can be settled as soon as possible.
******
Friends,
come date me go for a movie when you are free.
I am moody and bored recently.
***






1 comment:

  1. is u not reli giving out ur heart to talk with them or they are not giving their best to listen to u?? anyway, i can be your friend tat u can have a heart to heart talk..^^

    ReplyDelete